Sunday, December 13, 2020

Scrappy Weekend Sewing

 


I have been cutting and sewing this scrappy project.

I am using my own method for making these Hourglass Units,

sometimes also called Quarter Square Triangles.

These are the first of many as you can see by stacks of cut pieces in the top photo.

This method requires little trimming to achieve these sets of hourglass blocks.

These are for the 

Click Here for Grassy Creek Mystery Info

As this is a mystery 

and it is not my pattern,

and we have been asked not to post sizes and numbers of units by Bonnie Hunter,

I will not be sharing more of my how-to information at this time.

I am thinking to post a tutorial for a different project using this method 

in the coming weeks.


May you and yours have a safe and healthy weekend.

Happy Scrappy Sewing!


1 comment:

Dorian said...

Looking good Pat. Such lovely fabrics to be playing with. I'm looking forward to seeing how you do your QST's. Have a great day.