Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Back To Quilting ~ Quilty Kitty Approved!


 Hello, Nutmeg here! 

Mommy says she wants to get "back to blogging" and I want to help.

I am so purrrrfectly photogenic and I love Mommy's fabric and yarn. 

So I have taken over Mommy's blog today. 

This fabric is called 

Lady Bird by Crystal Manning for Moda Fabrics

 I love to watch the birds so I like this fabric. 

Mommy has had this fabric for awhile waiting for "the right project" she says. 

Mommy found this quit along on one of her favorite quilt blogs. 

Click on the link below for the pattern and stuff:

The Voice of Quilting ~ Pat Sloan

Mommy has made the pattern before and knows it is fun and easy and a good project for "getting back to quilting." 

Mommy is talking about doing lots of "getting back" stuff 

but as long as that includes more pets for the kitties, it is all good by me. 


To download the free version of this pattern, 
or purchase the multiple size pattern
 and for videos on how to make it,

click on the link below:

Oh My Stars Quilt Pattern & How-To Here

Clicking on links means pouncing on the mouse,

so I am a natural at that!


I have inspected the pattern  ...


... and tested the fabric with my superior cat senses ...


... and this project has the Quilty Kitty Paw of Approval! 


Mommy says she needs to decide on what color 

to make the stars so they pop.

I think white like my beautiful fur would be purrrfect!

Do you think so too? 


Mommy says she is making this as a new bed quilt and

 I can't wait to take a nap on our new quilt!


Start cutting and sewing tomorrow, Mommy!

Purrrrrrrr! 


1 comment:

Gretchen Weaver said...

The fabrics are so pretty together, I thought maybe you were going to use them in the quilt pattern. Happy stitching!