Friday, April 14, 2023

Friday Focus ~ Moda ~ Free and Not Free

 

Moda Fabrics ~ Sew Sweet

Moda fabrics are wonderful and they generously release many free patterns,

such as this 


Flag of Valor Quilt by Minick & Simpson

which features many of the Belle Isle fabrics gathered in my above photo.

There are many, many, many more wonderful freebies in the link below: 

Free Patterns from Moda Fabrics

Moda Fabrics also hosts many free quilt-alongs.

Here are a few of the Quilt-Alongs in 2023,

some may require purchase of book or pattern:

Quilt~Along with Moda 2023

One of these is the 


Summer Memories Quilt Along @ FQS

that I featured last week. 

The photo at the top of the page is the fabrics choices

 that I have now assembled for this quilt-along.

The border print is from  


Belle Isle by Minick & Simpson for Moda @ FQS

My choice of background fabric is from

 Eyelet by Fig Tree for Moda @ FQS

This is my current fabric pull for the Summer Memories QAL.

The large print border rose fabric is from Belle Isle.

The blue plaid and red flower and flag motif

are my choices for sashing and post fabrics,

which are also from Belle Isle.

The other fabrics range from Corey Yoder to Lori Holt

 to Fig Tree and Bonne and Camille and more.


My sewing machine is still idle and under cover

while my sewing corner is under reconstruction,

but I am dreaming o summer quilts.

Today we also had summer heat.

The temperature locally soared to 89 degrees F.

That is hot for April in New England!


May you have a safe and happy quilty weekend!

 

1 comment:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

My Wheel Within a Wheel project and my Lone Star Medallion are being made with these very fabrics. You are right, they are excellent quality. I've loved working with them. Thanks for the links; I will be following them. Happy Stitching! After your last post, I'll think of you at midnight and wonder if you are stitching, LOL.