Sunday, April 16, 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching ~ This is the Plan

 


This is the layout for my first

Crochet Collage Garden Project

I am making a cover for a toss pillow.

I am getting ready to hand applique these motifs in place 

on the background fabric 

with a sewing needle and matching thread color.

Then the plan is to finish the edges with a white crochet edging.

Will post how-to when I figure it out as I go.


I bought this fabric at my favorite local quilt shop;

Melange 4506-607 Light Gray @ Bits'n'Pieces Quilt Shop

I think they have the complete line of this fabric

in their basics section in the back of the store.

You can order online; call if you need help.


I am already starting the plan my next project from this lovely book

from  Chris.made.this

Inspired by this fabric.

I am this slow crochet stitching.


Linking up today with


Slow Sunday Stitching @ Kathy's Quilts


May you have a happy week of stitching!



3 comments:

Deb said...

Your garden crochet collage project pieces look great. The yarn for your next project is lovely as is the fabric.

Linda said...

Your collage is beautiful. You really have a talent for this!

Jayne Honnold said...

What a beauty this is! You surely have a talent for making these - the stitching is perfect! I will be eagerly watching for the finish!