Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Lovely Year of Finishes March Goal


 
My March Goal for ... 
 
... finish piecing this top!

I am linking up at the linky party at Fiber of All Sorts

I have chosen this UFO from last fall which is still in pieces on a shelf in my sewing room to be my March ALYOF project.  It started as a Mystery Quilt Weekend from one of my favorite designers, Jessica J.E. Smith at The Quilt & Needle.   My fabric choice was to use a stack of swap 10" squares in my stash.


The link above is where this quilt was last seen on my blog.

I loved the scrappy solids and the way this one was coming together.  At one point I set it aside to think about how my scrappy fabrics were working in the pattern and I got distracted by other projects. 

I really want to get this top pieced. 

So my March goal is to piece the top.
 
Wish me luck!

As the spring March Mystery Weekend is coming soon to the Q&N, it shall be easy to get distracted by the exciting new mystery. 
I love the Mystery Quilt Weekends!
 I know I will buy the pattern and enjoy all the eye candy in the mystery threads.  Sew much fun!

Maybe I can do both ... ;)

 

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I am wishing you luck - you can do it!