Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Catching Up With the Pincushion Parade



Here are my Pincushions on Parade for Days 1-9 of the


Pincushion Parade Blog Hop @ DayBrook Designs

The Pincushion Parade was starting to pass me by,
but I am happy to say I am all caught up!


Here is today's Pincushion

Applique Heart @ Steph Jacobson Designs


I really enjoyed this one as it used up some small scraps,
mostly Handmade fabrics by Bonnie & Camille.


The raw edge applique heart is a scrap of an Amanda Herring fabric.
It is also puffy!
I tucked a ball of polyfil in just before I closed the applique.
This may be my favorite pincushion so far.


This is Day 7's Hexagon Pincushion.
I love this one, too!


The back is as pretty as the front!

Hexagon Pincushion Tutorial @ DayBrook Designs



Day 7 was a Jar Topper Pincushion
Jar Pincushion Tutorial @ DayBrook Designs

 I used Bonnie & Camille fabric
and Lori Holt ribbon to decorate my big safety pin jar.

When I was counting my pincushions,
I found I had missed Day 3


Here is my 4 Patch Heart Pincushion

This pattern is may be found
Here @ Steph Jacobson Designs



I am very happy to be all caught up and waiting
for tomorrow's pincushion pattern

These are all fun to make.
Hope to see you sewing along.


5 comments:

Hilachas said...

Beautiful pincushions. That hexagon pincushion looks like it might be a challenge, so pretty. And the jar pincushion is so clever, just waiting to be filled with buttons or sewing notions. Thanks for sharing.

Lynette said...

I love your pincushion parade. You used such beautiful colors and I especially like your little heart pincushion. Thank you for sharing.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

I am going to have to try the link to that gorgeous hexagon pincushion. The addition of the puffy center just puts the perfect finish on it.....and the 4 patch heart pincushion is another I would love to try. Thanks so much for sharing your expertise with us!

Lin said...

I do love a hexagon so that is my favourite. The heart is gorgeous too. xx

Pink Rose said...

Wow I am loving your pin cushions,well done on your beautiful work xx