Monday, June 15, 2020

Milestone Marked



 I was surprised by this message in my email box today ..

Wow!
Life in the Scrapatch just reached 1000 followers!

... as I really do not keep track of such things.

I just like to sew and share with other quilters.

I do know I also have  well over 1000 email followers
through feedburner.

I added the email subscription link because a kind reader asked me to do so.

When I started my blog as a personal record of my quilting journey
and had only about 25 online friends following my first year.

I never dreamed I would have so much to say
and that other quilters would be interested. 

Today is a good day to say 

Thank You!

to all my readers for supporting 
my sewing and stitching adventures.

I appreciate every one of you for your kind words on my efforts.

I am taking a short break from blogging.

Be Back Soon.

May you have a Happy Quilty Day!





5 comments:

Calicojoan said...

Congratulations!

Kathy E. said...

Woohoo! 1000 followers is quite an accomplishment! That shows how great you are with blogging, quilting, photography and making new friends! Now on to the next 1000!

Dorian said...

Congratulations my friend! Not only do you have nice tutorials and projects that you share, but you are also a sweet Lady. Have a lovely day.

FlashinScissors said...

Congratulations on reaching 1,000 followers!
Well done! I’m visiting from Ida’s PPPP.
Nice to see all your many pincushions and tutorials!
Barbara x

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Well done!