Friday, June 5, 2020

Stars and Waterwheels ~ Summer is Here



Here is my Day 5 pincushion for the 



Today's pattern was this lovely 



I added a pieced back to this pincushion with some of my scraps.


I had these Summery Fabrics out to make a block for a 
friend who won a block lotto.


The block of the month was this
New Waterwheel Block @ Quilters' Cache
and we were to use a white background with fabrics that said ocean or lake to us.
This fabric design is called  "Seafloor Garden"
and the color is "marine."
This was an easy block to make.


Quilters' Cache shows a layout alternating the New Waterwheel with a  54/40 Star Block
 Here

I am trying to decide if I want to make more blocks for me
before I put this fabric away.

Maybe I will leave the fabric out for awhile and see what happens.



2 comments:

Dorian said...

What a happy little pincushion, a touch of sunshine :) Have a lovely day.

Neer.kids.mom6 said...

I made this quilt for my son's wedding, it is by far the one of the
most beautiful quilts i have made