Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Pincushion Parade Blog Hop ~ Day 10


Here is my Day 10 Pincushion for the
#PincushionParadeBlogHop

Today's host had a simple and easy and fun one. 



I decided it was perfect to feature a large scale print. 
This fabric is


Here is my basic pincushion.
It is lovely as is,but I decided to embellish 
with handmade yo-yos and a button.


Here are my yo-yos.
I used the large white button to gather the center of the smaller one to make it round.


Here was the plan for the front.


Here is the back of my pincushion.
It is lovely just as it is with its small button to tuft it.


I am very happy with how this one worked up.

This is a fun month of sewing.

All patterns may be found at the 



I love all the pretty pincushions.

Happy Sewing ... :-) 

11 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

How pretty! The pincushion was lovely before but made even more gorgeous with the embellishments! You are invited to link-up with us, as well, at the PPPP on my blog. Linky party closes on June 19......Please come if you would like.

Pink Rose said...

Hi what a beautiful pin cushion thankyou for the tutorial ,the pin cushion is so pretty,thankyou for sharing it with us xx

Lynette said...

Your pincushion is gorgeous! Thanks for the tutorial, I will definitely be making one :) Thank you for linking to the Perfectly Pleasing Pincushion Parade or I may have never seen this lovely addition.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So pretty - and such a fun addition of the yo yo and the button. Visiting from the PPPPP tour - thank you for having us!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Thanks for coming to the PPPP too!

Maria said...

A very pretty pincushion...

Mary Ann Tate said...

Gorgeous fabric and I love the pincushion you made...Lovely :)

Lin said...

Very pretty. xx

Sara said...

I LOVE this pincushion! Thanks for sharing!! I would like to make one like this :)

Needled Mom said...

I love how you are keeping up with the daily pincushions. Very cute too.

Eli R. said...

Hi! es un alfiletero precioso! el estampado de la tela es genial, bella idea amiga!
Eli xx