Monday, June 8, 2020

Enjoying the Roses


Today was a good day to stop and enjoy the roses
and the beautiful sunshine.

My email box also enjoyed the flower fabrics from 


There are several lovely free patterns.


was my favorite.
Looks complex but broken down is easy sew steps. 

These fabrics are starting to arrive in the shops.


Like this

I like the Catskill Mountain colorway and designs the best in this collection.

My mind takes funny twists sometimes and thoughts of the Catskills,
which are a recreational mountain area in New York state.
Kill, by the way, means stream or brook.
This area is not all that far from me
which I have visited ... 

a place that reminds me of a place in time that told me to have ...


This duet between Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
was my favorite part of the movie ...


... and, well, of course ... The Lift.

Lifting my spirits today
which were much in need of a lift.

May you and yours be safe and well and uplifted. 


2 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Lovely reading for me this morning as I drink my tea. Aren't those fabrics the best of eye candy!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Beautiful roses!! I had no idea kill means stream or brook, Catskills - what a fascinating name.

-Soma