Sunday, June 7, 2020

Pincushion Parade ~ Day 6 ~ Chevron Pincushion



Here is my Day 6 Pincushion Parade Pincushion


I used only the scraps saved from the 




Click below for this free 



I used a piece of the border stripe and other scraps to make a pieced back
and added a wooden butterfly button.
I love these sunflower fabrics and colors.
I still have all the yardage left to make a quilt.

Linking up today with


Are you sewing along with the Pincushion Parade?

I love making these little quilty treasures.

Looking forward to tomorrow's pattern.


3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Very cute pincushion!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Lovely pincushion! I love the braid pattern, and these fabrics are so beautiful!
Thank you for sharing with Patchwork & Quilts link party.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

That is really cute! Visiting from the Patchwork and Quilts link up.