Friday, February 14, 2020

Lucky Wife ~ My Lovely Valentine


My Funny Valentine
I teased Mr Scrapatch that the large letters on this card read
 "Lucky Wife."


These are 

They were purchased from a vendor booth of the
These threads are gorgeous.
They are variegated and hand dyed.


There is also this beautiful chart and Fabric Flair aida cloth.
This aida is gorgeous.
It is a variegated screen print spray design. 


It is available here ...  Fairy Mist @ Fat Quarter Shop



The chart is very pretty, too.
It is also quite a step up challenge for me as a cross stitcher. 

It is also available here ... 

I am not sure if I will use these threads for this chart.

Time will tell.

These are beautiful heart warming gifts.



My kind of Valentine!  <3 
I am a Lucky Wife ... :-) 



2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful threads. Hope you will share how you use them

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Lovely!! Such a great guy.
xx, Carol