Saturday, February 29, 2020

Not Happening Tonight


Nutmeg, says, "It is okay, Mommy."

Maestro says, "Time for sleep."

My kitty helpers and I gave it out best effort today to try to finish our


But it is just not happening this month.


We  logged over seven hours of stitching today and got this close ... 

... then rut-roh ... 


...  we had to take out stitches.

The red and aqua should have aligned.
I should have caught the error sooner.
The red bridge is one count too high.

Because this is the corner and my aida is pulled a bit askew by the frame
I thought at first the aqua arrow on the right was misplaced,
but no ... it is the red.

I took out the offending stitches and am calling it a night
and a month.

Tomorrow I will take the cloth off the frame and square it 
before I start again.

Even though I did not complete my February OMG Goal,
I feel it has been a successful month of sewing and stitching.
It is all good.

Good Night and Sweet Dreams


No comments: