Friday, February 28, 2020

One Day and Counting


I am stitching ...and stitching ... and stitching.

I am making progress.


This is my stitching log for this project.
At this point I have been logged 33 and a half hours.
Also,  I forgot to record a few times when I just 
snatched a few minutes of stitching here and there. 

I  am  a  s-l-o-w  s-t-i-t-c-h-e-r.


If you look close in the shadows at the top of this photo,
you will see Nutmeg is sleeping on the job 
on one of her favorite warm spots,
a small quilt folded on top of the steam radiator in the living room.

OMG ... I may not get this done.

February Count Down ends tomorrow 

Better go put in a few more "x"s 
before I get my needed "z"s

Sweet Stitching Dreams 

5 comments:

Ioleen said...

This looks soooooo good.

Jacqueline said...

Your stitches are beautiful.

Dorian said...

Your cross stitching is looking good Pat. Remember, it's not how fast you are, it's how much you are enjoying it :) Have a great day.

claudia said...

Slow and steady wins the race.

Farm Quilter said...

Slow stitching is stitching enjoyed and the results are with it! This is going to be beautiful!!