Saturday, February 15, 2020

OMG WIP ~ Stitching Therapy


Stitching Therapy happening here tonight.

The day was filled with problems with delivery people for a new appliance.
Many calls were made before we finally got a good person at the place where
we purchased it to tell us to report it as "damaged" so that steps 
could be taken to get us a new appliance.
This will take several days, during which we will be without a refrigerator.
Oh, well.  This too shall pass.

So I working on my 



May you have a happy weekend. 



2 comments:

Dorian said...

Oh no Pat, I'm sorry! I hope you aren't too long without a fridge. We went for months living out of ice chests, when we first moved to this house. lol, no fun, but the time will pass. Have a great day.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad you got it sorted. But no fridge would be burdensome to say the least. I guess the bright side is that it is winter. Perhaps coolers on the porch would keep things cold enough.