Sunday, October 10, 2021

A Slow Stitch October Weekend

 


The calendar grid is done for my 

 October Halloween Stitch Along @ Pine Needles

This has been a time consuming design change for me

as I am a slow stitcher but I am very happy with how this is working up.


I have figured out how to add the word "October" 

in the extra space in the bottom row

and am stitching that now.

I will probably fill in this space with a few more spooky stitches. 

I have gotten a few days behind on the cute little daily blocks

but they are quick and fun so I am hoping I will catch up with the 

stitch along soon.

 

Linking up tonight with

Slow Stitching Sunday @ Kathy's Quilts 


What have you been working on this weekend?




2 comments:

Dorian said...

Glad you're having fun with your stitches Pat. It's looking good! I hope you have a lovely day today.

Linda said...

That is such a cute cross stitch project! You are really coming along on it. I didn't do much but unravel a skein of yarn the past few nights - lol!