Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 39 ~ Sewing Machine Spa Day

 

Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 39


I have been stitching this week on my 

 October Halloween Stitch Along @ Pine Needles

This has been a fun project.

I have not been sewing.

My workhorse of a sewing machine, my Janome 6600p needs a spa day.

I have been having a difficult time adjusting the tension,

something that has never happened before in my almost daily sewing sessions.

It has been two years, almost to the day,

 since she has been professionally cleaned and serviced.

The last time was this


October 2019 Sewing Machine Spa Day

The pandemic has kept me and my machine home by ourselves and I have done my best to clean and oil here, but it is time for an expert pair of hands. 

Since I am not ready to drop my baby off somewhere, it is fortunate that

This Sewing Machine Doctor Does House Calls!


If you live in Rhode Island, Massachusetts or eastern Connecticut
and want to have a sewing machine spa day in your home,  call or contact


I will be stitching while he is fixing.


What are you working on this week?

Please join in my little sewing circle of fun! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

That is so neat Anthony makes house calls, so convenient! My sewing machines will have their spa day in December while I'm in Phoenix. Fortunately I only have to drive 3 miles to drop off my machines at the shop. Happy stitching!

LA Paylor said...

I think colorado is just outside the area... dang it.

Linda said...

You are so lucky on the house call! That way Miss Janome never has to leave your sight. ;) Your Halloween stitching looks prettier every time I see it!

Chantal said...

I wish someone would do house calls to repair my machines. My repairman is three hours away round trip. A few days later I have to drive there again to pick up the machines. Such a hassle but necessary. Enjoy the stitches. ;^)

Ulrikes Smaating said...

uuh! what a great Halloween motive, so cute stitched! I shoukd drive over one hour to leave my machines to repair :0) lucky you...hugs from denmark, Ulrike :0)