Saturday, October 2, 2021

Halloween Stitch Along ~ Day 2




I could not resist this fun, free Halloween Stitch Along! 

Day 2 is done for the 

 October Halloween Stitch Along @ Pine Needles

Day 1 was the the black grid, but I did not have time to complete it.

I will be continuing to add the grid one frame at a time

as I stitch the motifs each day.

 



I am using colors from my DMC stash. 

My cloth is also from my stash and is a hand-dyed 11 count Aida.

As I am a slow stitcher,  I am hoping I am able to keep up.


I carried it with me and stitched while I chatted 

at a family backyard barbecue today.


Linking up with

UlRIKES SMAATING

and

Patchwork & Quilts

and

Slow Stitching Sunday

So much inspiration in the links! 


Update: 


I am slowly stitching Day 3. 

This is fun! 



7 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Have fun with your counted cross stitching, hope you can complete it before Halloween. Happy stitching!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That does look like fun! Enjoy!

The Cozy Quilter said...

EEK is so cute! Enjoy your stitching today.

Linda said...

That is so cute! I should take my stitching more places with me - it's a good time to do it!

Karrin Hurd said...

Looks like a great project! Happy stitching!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

How cute!!! I couldn't resist the fun either. I have worked on mine today. Enjoy the SAL.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Cute Halloween stitches! Have fun ;)
Thanks for linking up!