Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 41 ~ Still Slow Stitching



 Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 41

Is it Wednesday already?

I have been sitting and slowly stitching.
Today I carried my stitching with me for my annual physical 
and a visit to the bloodwork lab. 
I am well, it is just the routine stuff.


Here is my progress on my 

 October Halloween Stitch Along @ Pine Needles

This photo was taken a day or so ago.

I am not catching up very fast. 

I will continue my slow stitching and see what I decide after Halloween

if I have not completed this sampler.

I am enjoying the stitching and the lovely group of stitchers.


What Are you working on this week?

Please share! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I'm working on blue split 9 patches this week but don't have a picture or a post written. I'll post when I'm finished with the flimsy. Happy stitching!