Saturday, October 16, 2021

Stitching Weekend ~ Day 1


Stitchy Weekend ~ Part 1

I am still playing catch up with the 

 October Halloween Stitch Along @ Pine Needles


First I added one of the blocks that I needed do to catch up.

It is this Block 16 ~ Brew


Then I decided I could not resist stitching Saturday's Block,

Block 16 ~ Witch

next to her brew.

Magic Happened!

The bubbles floated over to the witch and the spoon jumped into her hand. 

There is so much cute creativity in these little cross stitch motifs from the designer,

 Sandra Workman @ Pine Needles

 that they bring out my own creative spark when I am stitching.

Sandra has left kind words on my calendar grid change on

 #pineneedlesstitchalong on Instagram

Thank You, Sandra @pineneedlesutah


Looking forward to another happy day of stitching! 


No comments: