Friday, March 10, 2023

Free Pattern Friday ~ Sewcialites 2 @ Fat Quarter Shop


I have this basket of fabric tucked in my storage cubes to make a quilt.

It was for the original Sewcialites Quilt Along 

and I saved the steps but did not sew the blocks at that time. 

Now there is an ongoing Sewcialites 2.


This is a Fat Quarter Shop Quilt-Along

The second round of this free Fat Quarter Shop skill building quilt program

has been happening for 19 weeks:


Sewcialites 2 ~ All You Need to Know Here



This time around there are 24 sampler blocks and the setting. 

All Sewcialites2 Blocks May be Downloaded Here

I have not been sewing these blocks but I am saving them ... again.

I am enjoying seeing all the inspiring blocks. 

To see and share blocks visit the 

 Sewcialites Lounge on Facebook 

and

 #Sewcialites2 on Instagram. 


Are you sewing along?

Did you make the first Sewcialites Quilt? 



2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I very rarely join in a sew along online, I have too many projects of my own I want to make. Are you going to join in after you finish your Irish Chain quilt? Happy stitching!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

These blocks are all lovely. Up to my neck right now with finishings! Thanks for sharing.