Saturday, March 18, 2023

Scrappy Saturday ~ No Sew Today


 For those of you who have been asking and wondering,

this is the state of my progress on my 


Scrappy Irish Chain Quilt


 I had just started machine piecing 12 Dresden Plates

 to applique to the center on my B Blocks. 

I have all of the fan blades done

but I can only get a few minutes here and there on my machine,

none of it the last few days.

My sewing machine has been covered.

Mr. Scrapatch has been working when he can on a home improvement project in our living and dining room that has the furniture moved and lots of stuff in boxes. Our modest home is almost 125 years old and he is covering the very worn and warped oak boards on the floor with the new cushioned laminate flooring that we have in bedrooms. Somedays my sewing machine is boxed in by the other furniture.  My computer table is also a storage area sometimes, so my online time is very limited.

I have been crocheting and I have started a new project.

More on that tomorrow.

May you and yours have a safe and happy weekend. 




No comments: