Friday, March 17, 2023

Free Pattern Friday ~ Celtic Knots

 


Top of the Morning to you!

This quilt appeared in my 


which I made for my daughter in her wedding colors.
My Girl has always been a lover of Celtic Knots,
so I chose this lover's knot pattern for her table. 


I went looking for the pattern for this block.
 Apparently I designed it myself and never 
posted the cutting and sewing directions. 
There are similar blocks out there in block land,
but none of them are free.

Hmm ... what to do?

~~~

I found a new-to-me free Celtic Knot Block Design: 


Click on this link for the 
Lucky Knot Quilt Block Video Tutorial @ AGF

Fabric cutting requirements: Fabric A- “Quartz Foliage” (4) 1.5 x 1.5 Fabric B- “Expressions Foliage” (1) 1.5 x 1.5 (2) 3.5 x 1.5 (2) 2.5 x 1.5 (4) 3 x 1.5 (2) 5.5 x 1.5 Fabric C- Floral Elements in “Kiwi” (2) 3.5 x 1.5 (2) 2.5 x 1.5 (4) 3 x 1.5 (2) 5.5 x 1.5 Fabric D- Pure Solids in “Appletini” (4) 4 x 4 Fabric E- Pure Solids in “Snow” (4) 5.5 x 5.5 (4) 3 x 3.5


This block is one of an extensive free series of video tutorials

which may be found by clicking the link below:

Art Gallery Quilt Block Collection


So today's focus is on the many free patterns and blocks from

Art Gallery Fabrics

Art Gallery Fabrics are beautiful and good quality.

Of course,  their free patterns can be used on any fabrics in your stash. 

Art Gallery Fabrics Free Quilt Patterns


May you enjoy these free pattern links 

and may all you bobbins be full 

and quilting adventures be fun and free!


Happy St. Patty's Day! 




No comments: