Sunday, March 12, 2023

Trinket Sew Along 2023


It's Back! 



This is happening again! 



Trinket Sew Along 2023 ~ Landing Page

@

Alison Glass



In 2019, I joined in this fun: 

My Trinket Sew Along 2019



My plan was rather ambitious:

 Two Quilts ~ One Stash



In addition to the daily Trinket Blocks I was sewing my

Ventana Quilt ~ Started Here

I sewed my trinket blocks and a 

  I was on a quilty roll at the time and I made good progress. 


Then Life Happened.

Family matters required a short trip out-of-state.

Then I had some health issues. 


I sewed along and did my best to get

Trinket SAL ~ Back on Track 



I got as far as these "Things" Blocks

Ventana Quilt ~ Halfway Home


Then ... dud=h-duh-duh-da >>> 


What Happened ~ I bought a long arm!

My sewing room had to be emptied to make way for my quilting room. 

It has been a wonderful adventure

but my trinket blocks and fabric when into a project box 

for the duration and has not been opened in a long, long time.

I enjoyed seeing all the quilts completed in the sew-along that year.

Wistfully, I wished to sew along.

The years have turned and this adventure is coming around again!

This time I hope to finish my quilt during the sew-along.

Wish me luck! 


2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I'm so glad you have your sewing mojo back. I look forward to seeing your Trinkets quilt, happy stitching!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Such lovely projects with stunning fabrics. And a long arm too!!