Friday, March 22, 2019

Sew Far ~ Sew Good



Ventana ~ Day 10 ~ Lines #10




Two weeks in and I am up to date

I am making three blocks for each trinket design
so I will have 120 Trinket blocks when I am done. 


One Stash ~ Two Quilts

I have doubled the personal challenge by sewing both
the larger Ventana Blocks and the daily Trinket Blocks



Day 9

I have really been enjoying this sew along. 

There is a fun and supportive


Lots of inspiring quilts n the making!


Ventana Block 8

I had a bit of a setback early in this week when my sewing machine 
started having major stitch issue while I was trying to quilt a quilt.


Lines 8 Blocks

Although I am going to have to take it in for cleaning and adjustments next week,
I am able to do basic stitching (no quilting) and have a back-up, no frills machine.
So I have been able to make adjustments and keep up with each day's 
Trinket block challenge. 



Day 7 Blocks

By Wednesday I had caught up with my blocks 


Tuesday was  a bit rough as most of the day and Monday was spent 
tinkering with my machine and reorganizing my plans.

I did get the one block done I needed to meet the challenge.


Day 6 ~ Lines 6 Trinkets

Monday I had the blocks all ready
as I sewed on Friday.


I am loving the way the 10.5" Ventana blocks showcase larger print fabrics. 

I am ready for the weekend break to catch up with other things
and get my back-up machine out of the box in the closet
and up and running for next week.

May you have a happy quilty weekend! 



2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

You keep it so organized while sewing those pretty blocks!

Karen said...

You use many fabrics that you won't find in my stash but I am loving what I see.