Thursday, March 28, 2019

I Like Thursday ~ Post #5



My kitties are in charge here today.



Katniss is my head quilty kitty.


Going to get my big beautiful Janome
back from her day at the spa.

I like my sewing machine.

I need my Sewing Machine.


Visit all my Thursday friends 
@
 I Like Thursday @ Not Afraid of Color 


Afternoon Update:


<3 My Nomi is Home <3

from her spa day with the

Sewing Machine Servicing @ The Quilted Crow


I am sew happy ... :-) 

Baby is humming along smooth as silk.
as quiet as a quilty kitty whis-purrrrrr.

As good as new.

Maybe better than new.

I have had this machine for seven years
and Nomi and I are sewing partners for life.

A few of my online quilty friends know I had
a nightmare of an experience five years ago
when I brought my Janome in for it's last warranty service
to the place where I purchased it
But I never really blogged about it.
The damage was actually much worse that I ever told my friends about.
Back then, it took me hours to get my machine adjusted to even stitch again.
Since then I had been doing my best to take care of her on my own
and keep her home with me.

After all these years of constant use,
she needed internal cleaning and adjustments that were beyond my ability
so I had to find somewhere to bring her for the care she needed.

I am happy to say I know now where to bring my sewing machine for service.

I will be bringing my Featherweight there soon for a spa day.

Thank you Anthony and 



The Quilted Crow

Finding a good and trustworthy sewing machine service 
is something to crow about.

I am one happy quilter today.


5 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! Yay - I'm glad you get you machine back. It was really quick, although I know it seemed like forever to you. Your kitties are so cute, and oh so helpful. ~smile~ Roseanne

LA Paylor said...

proving the old adage, while the boss lady is away the cats will play, and I'd like a big pretty janome to come home here !

Jean said...

Those are some cute and super talented cats! Our cat is always in charge of everything as well. Very neat cat tower, by the way. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Oh yes - I NEED my sewing machine, too - I know exactly what you're saying there! Glad you're getting her back. Love the photos of Katniss "helping" with the quilting!

PaintedThread said...

Cool. I had seen Anthony at Ryco's big event two weeks ago. How nice to know he's recommended. Your kitties supervising the quilting are so very cute.