Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Up and Sewing


Trinket Day 7 ~ Lines 7 

This block makes me think of the song, "Islands in the Stream." 

Despite my machine issues,
I am still on track with my 
as I got the required one block done  on time
for the yesterday'and posted to
#trinketsal on Instagram.

After a bit of tinkering, I was able to get my Janome 
working, although not as well as usual.

Also, I found a quilt shop where I can take her 
for a spa treatment next week.

On the weekend, I will get a back-up machine up and running for a few days.

I am not looking forward to going back to the dark ages where
my machine had no start/stop button, knee lift
and built-in needle threader.
It will be like teaching myself to sew again.  



Today I was able to sew all three Trinket blocks for 
Day 8 ~ Lines 8

I love the little paper boats..


I also sewed Ventana Block # 7

Sew I am almost caught up with this one.

I have the pieces to one more Ventana block and two Line 7 blocks next 
to my machine and will go back an coax a few more stitches
out of my machine later tonight.





No comments: