Friday, March 8, 2019

I Went, I Saw, I Purchased



My Fabric Extravaganza Finds
from the 


Three Aurifil thread in colors I do not have,
a bag of crushed walnut shells for pincushions, 
some John James Embroidery needles, a cute bag of buttons,
and a hand-dyed embroidery thread pack.


I almost made it out the door without buying any fabric,
until I walked through the vendor booth again in the entryway, 
where I had bought the Aurifil Threads for $7.00 each.
On the way in the booth was busy and the cutting table had a line 
and I missed that they had 


for  $7.00 a yard!

This vendor is a new to me shop ...


Check out the low regular prices in their online shop.
I will be visiting their brick and mortar shop sometime
on one of our fair weather Saturday drives. 

Today was a nice winter outing with hubby 
and we stopped at a favorite diner for lunch 
on the way home.

So I bought more fabric.

What can I say? 

I love fabric! 

No apologies.

Time to sew ... :-) 


4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love all of your purchases...and you can enjoy without any calories

Scrapatches said...

This is true ... :-)

Sherry said...

Sounds like a lovely outing. Any day purchasing such goodies has to be good and lunch with hubby was the icing on the cake. These type of days are among my favorites.

Scrapatches said...

Mine, too ... <3