Tuesday, March 5, 2019

In Winter's Grasp ~ Seeking Spring


In winter, my flowers are fabric.

I acquired this fabric in the clearance basement 
of a small shop in upstate Vermont in the summer of 2014, I think.
I loved the print and bought the rest of bolt. 


The fabric proved too large a print for this type of project.
So it has waited, all washed, and ready to go,
in my stash. 


This fabric has finally found it's purpose.


Sneak peek.

You will see more of this in a few weeks.

I am actually ahead in my blog hop commitment sewing and planning. 

Good Thing.

My hubby had a bad bug rush in last weekend and was under the weather for a few days.

Feeling like it is maybe my turn.

I shall be resting and my quilty muse shall be dreaming of quilts,
past and future. 

My quilt muse has been very quiet for several long months
and I have fretted over this,
concerned that I had offended her,
or lost touch.

I have been sewing but it is not the same without her whispers
and soft images in day and night dreams.

I am happy she is back and my dreams are filled with color.

Sweet Quilty Dreams of Spring

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Hoping you will both be on the mend soon. Lovely fabric. Now I have to try and guess what you are creating.

claudia said...

Hope you are both doing better and get well soon!
I love that fabric, especially this time of the year when the winter has seemed to go on far too long!