Sunday, March 31, 2019

Not a Stitch Was Sewn


On our weekend in Connecticut, 
we had a nice time visiting with my sister-in-law and her husband.

I brought two hand projects and a book
but did not put in a stitch or read a page.

On the way home, there was a short stop today at


where I bought these four half yards of Alison Glass fabrics.

It is a beautiful shop full of wonderful bright fabrics.

I am feeling sew inspired to start my quilty week tomorrow.

I hope you and yours had a nice weekend.

:-) 

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Glad you had nice trip and got to visit the shop. Beautiful fabric. I will enjoy seeing what you create with them. Have a fun sewing day!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! I can see why those fabrics just HAD to come home with you. Pretty! I can't wait to see when they end up. ~smile~ Roseanne

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Your Scrappy blocks in last post are so pretty. These fabrics are beauties. You are so right about inspiration!