Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Ventana FPP Quilt Start



Aren't these fabrics gorgeous?

I love the colors and designs.

This is a Fat 8th Bundle that has been in my stash for a few years.

I purchased it as a kit with this pattern...



This is a Foundation Paper Pieced Pattern.

Here is ... 


Block 1

and


Block 2

I am sewing one block a day until I have the 30 needed
for the quilt.



The background fabric is my favorite from my stash,

Grey Architextures by Robert Kaufman



The Fat 8th cuts from the kit are very generous.

The big piece with the selvage on the lower right 
and the small strip on the upper left are the "scraps."

I have plans for these scraps. 

I am, also, working on a How-I-Do FPP post.

More soon.

Have a happy quilty day! 


4 comments:

LA Paylor said...

that's a great kit. I love PP and all you need is right there to start. Cute fabrics to showcase too.

claudia said...

I'm looking forward to your "How-I-Do FPP post". This may be the time I finally 'get' it!!!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Just caught up on your posts. Love your slow Stitching beehive there. We think alike in that as shocked as I might be about some things, I live and let live. Yes, that fabric is gorgeous and so wonderful to work into these blocks. Moving forward.

Linda Williamson said...

Those are beautiful fabrics.