Saturday, March 2, 2019

Me and My Kitty Sew Along


I am caught up with my first three months of my


that I am sewing with my Me and My Kitty FB Group.

Here are my March blocks:


March Shoo Fly Blocks

Our group leader posts a block each month
and we share photos of our blocks.

I asked my friend for permission to post her patterns
for these easy blocks.


March Shoo Fly Block Pattern

I missed getting this one done last month 
but here is my February block:


February Wedding Ring Blocks


February Wedding Ring Pattern


Maestro thinks these blocks are for her.
She is going to have to wait until next year for the quilt.


I finished these last night and decided to wait until morning to take photos 
in better light, but it is snowing here again.

A good day to stay in and sew.

May you have a safe warm and happy weekend of sewing!




2 comments:

Karen in Breezy Point said...

These are so cute—love the kitty cat fabrics!

Farm Quilter said...

Great blocks! Your kitty fabrics are fabulous!