Monday, April 15, 2019

MQX New England Adventures ~ Part 3 ~ The Happy Ending


For those of you who have been following 



Here is the real purpose of my visits there this year.

 I played with most of the quilting machines

... and ...

drumroll, please! 

.
.
.


I picked out my dream quilting machine!


The vendor at the show is
my favorite Local Quilt Shop,


Set-up, lessons and extra goodies included
from people that I know and have been doing business with for years.

A quilters dream come true.

My new baby will arrive shortly after Easter.

I have my first quilt top and back
(from several years ago)
all ready to load.

I will be moving back to my dining room sewing corner
and my new quilting machine will be moving into my sewing room.

The kitties are probably going to think it is the new comfy cat bed.

Big Happenings in My Little Scrapatch ... :-) 

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh goodness I am so excited for you. I know you will love your new quilting machine and having local support will be such an added bonus. I am looking forward to seeing all your beautiful project on you new machine.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Huge congratulations...you will have so much fun/enjoyment with that fantastic new machine. I can't wait to see what you will be doing with it.
Btw, that Curio fabric is to die for...so beautiful! I've put it in my enotebook.

Carla said...

WOW, congrats Pat. Looks like you will be having lots of fun.

marebear said...

That new toy looks huge! You must be over the moon with excitement!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Congratulations--your are at the onset of a fun adventure!