Sunday, April 14, 2019

MQX New England ~ Part 2 ~ In My Goody Bag


Isn't this fabric beautiful? 
It is ... 



Here is a close up.
The watercolors and details are wonderful. 

Saturday was a much better day for us to visit
see the quilts,
shop the show specials,



and play with all the long arm quilting machines.
@



A parking space in the garage right by the main door.
Plenty of places sit and sip an iced coffee.
Not much of a crowd.
We got to see all the beautiful quilts we missed on Thursday.

The quilts were amazing!


I was very selective finding and purchasing my take home goodies.

Between Thursday and Saturday,
other than  the Curio fabrics,
some new needles for my Janome, 
I only brought home  ...


this cute batik and wool pincushion kit. 

I loved the look of the dimensional flowers in the sample. 

I will have to hide this one from the kitties
who think all my pincushions are cat toys.

Maybe I will have to buy some real curio jars
and put my pincushions in them.

Maybe best buy the unbreakable kind ... ;) 


1 comment:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! Oh good, I'm so glad Saturday's experience was much better. Those fabrics look like fun, and I love the daisy pincushions! Those fabrics are just perfect for that application. ~smile~ Roseanne