Wednesday, April 10, 2019

100th Post for 100 Days


Here are my April Kitty Sew Along Blocks

I am sewing along with my friends on a Kitty Quity FB group.

I started this quilt HERE


Here is the pattern for our April "Kitty Claws" block.


Nutmeg helped me sew this block.


Here are my first four 6.5" blocks.

After I sewed, I was not sure there was enough contrast 
in my fabrics this month,
but the block looks okay with the others
so I am not changing it.

There will be sashing between the blocks in my quilt.

I did not feel like sewing Trinket and Ventana blocks today
although I cut all the fabrics and sew them next to my sewing machine.


I did sew one Things 3 block and posted it to instagram 
to keep up with the challenge this week. 

Tomorrow hubby and I are going to the 


Will tell you all about it tomorrow.
I always love this show.


This is my 100th post for this year.
100 Days 0f 2019

This year is my 10th Blogiversay in October
and I am challenging myself to post a little everyday.

So Far ~ So Good 

 :-) 


No comments: