Thursday, April 25, 2019

I Like Thursday ~ Week 9 ~ The Little Things


Our flowering plum tree is blossoming.


So are our forsythia bushes.


This yellow blooming clove currant bush is filling the air with its sweet scent.


The Easter Lily gifted to us last Sunday is full of blooms.


The pansies in the window boxes are happy to see some late day sunshine.

It has been a very rainy, foggy, cloudy week.

When the sun breaks through everything seems so much brighter.

It has been a week of mixed blessings.

All blessings are welcome and received with gratitude

Life is good.

Since today is Thursday,
I will be sharing the blessings of the life and times of the

I Like Thursday Bloggers @ Not Afraid of Color

Happy Thursday!  


8 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great likes. Your flowers are much further along than here.

LA Paylor said...

your pictures of flowers are gorgeous. It reminds me to stop and really look at the little blossoms to see the intricate colors, the beautiful glitter of stamens, the shape of petals. Thanks! Happy weekend my friend!LeeAnna

claudia said...

I can never get enough images of flowers to enjoy! Of course, in person blooms are wonderful, but I also love the variety of pretties I see when you share in your posts!

Jean said...

Such beautiful blooms! All the forsythia bushes in full glory that passed on our way to Washington, D.C. has me wanting one. They're just about done blooming around here...I'm just waiting to see if I can't snag one on end of season clearance here in a few weeks. Hope you have a wonderful Thursday and rest of your weekend!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your blooming trees are so pretty! We're slowly getting ours here, and I love them! Thanks for sharing your photos.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! Lovely, lovely photos. I can't help but smile when seeing all the pretties. The sunshine does help so, doesn't it. It literally and figuratively makes each day brighter. Happy Thursday. ~smile~ Roseanne

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Hi there. I've never seen forsythia up close before; my it is a pretty flower and such a vibrant colour. Of course all your flowers are gorgeous. Here is where mine are now...shoots just coming out of the ground. Which is progress, right.
We too have had lots of rain with just a couple of real sunny days.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Your photos of your lovely blossoms are lovely themselves. I especially like the first and last ones. Happy Days. :-)