Saturday, April 6, 2019

April is Aqua Month



I love the aqua scraps with this polka dot background fabric.


April is Aqua Month
@

Aqua is one of my favorite colors.

So I pulled out some of my aqua scraps
and sewed this week's block for






Not scrappy, but the aqua background is the perfect shade
 in this focus fabric for

This is one of my favorite new fabrics finds.

Pattern picked out.

I am sewing this weekend.

The white print is the background.

I am not sure the charm pack is in the quilt,
but I love charm packs.

Yes ... I am starting another new project.

I am quilt quazy.

I am also going out for breakfast with My Boys!

Be back later.

Have a happy scrappy quilty weekend!


8 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I like your new block for the 52 weeks project! And that Bluebird fabric is so pretty - I'll be looking forward to seeing what you make with it!

Susie H said...

Your RSC block is beautiful and that kitty in the corner is adorable!!!!

Kathy S. said...

The Riley Blake fabrics are gorgeous! Fun fussy cut cat. :)

gayle said...

Love that sweet kitty peeking out of your block!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Cute block, love the cat ;)

Debi said...

Lol Pat, another project? Story of my life. I ready your blog every day!

Susan said...

The cat in the corner is so cute.

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a darling AQUA block and that new fabric... LOVE!!!