Sunday, April 28, 2019

More Quiltalong Fun ~Seaglass Beothuk Star


I am joining this quiltalong fun ...





This fabric is

Seaglass by Nancy Rink for Marcus Studio 37 Fabrics

I found this fabric in the most unusual quilt shop


Following The Quilting Bee


... which is a quilt shop on wheels!

This was a vendor parked outside the
Hannah Dustin Quilt Guild Show
As always, we enjoyed the show.
Pretty quilts!


These are the goodies I found
which came in a handmade reusable T-shirt bag!
I love it!


Version 3 of
 Beothuk Star Quilt Fabric Requirements
calls for 6 fat quarters and a background fabric
and these are the ones I am thinking to choose.


I like all of these so much though,
I may tinker with the fabric placement
to use all eight of these fat quarters.

While I am deciding I am will cut the background  ...


This soft blue grunge type fabric is from

Shades by Riley Blake Designs

The color is "Dream" which is shades of denim blues.

Are you sewing along?


3 comments:

Marie said...

Love love love your color choices

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Oh my gosh, those fabrics and those colours are to die for!

Roseanne said...

Hi Pat! I quilt shop on wheels?!?! How cool is that, and what a great idea. I love each and every one of these fabrics. When I saw the Sea Glass collection I thought what a perfect name, and the Grunge-type fabric you just can't go wrong with that. I can see why you'd want to use all eight of those pretties! I'm so glad you're joining in! We are all cut and ready for Wednesday's next step. ~smile~ Roseanne