Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Kindred Spirit Sewing


Looks like a mini Happy Block with a border twist.

Makes me happy ... :-) 


It is called "Peek A Boo" and is Block 16 of the 



I have been sewing a  Scrappy Version of this quilt 
and will continue to make blocks for that one, too.

This is a new quilt start.



This Fat Quarter Bundle, panel and green print fabric just arrived today
to brighten my day.

I have been eyeing this fabric in the "Coming Soon" section at the




This bright and happy collection is by
I also pulled an aqua dot from my stash as a possible background white. 


I fussy cut these pieces for this block.

I will be going back and making the first 15 blocks and continuing on
I will be sewing both versions of this quilt for the quiltalong.

Anne of Green Gables is one of my favorite books from my childhood.

I like the PBS production of this with  Ella Ballentine as Anne,
Martin Sheen as Matthew and Sara Botsford as Marilla. 
I am a traditionalist when it comes to screen versions of a beloved book.


Looking forward to sewing more blocks.

:-) 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Your fussy cutting is so sweet. I am behind on my 52 blocks.