Monday, April 8, 2019

Back on Track and Feeling Better


Day 21 ~ Things 1

Halfway point for the



I am a week behind.

Last week necessitated a visit with my doctor.

I did some sewing but did not feel up to these fussy  foundation paper pieced blocks.

I am going to try to sew some of the blocks I missed as I sew this along this week.

If I have to sew last week at the end, I am okay with it.


Here is my Ventana Block 13 for


This is not part of the Trinket SAL.

I am sewing this second quilt as a personal challenge

so I am feeling on all caught up on this one.

I do very much enjoy sewing these blocks. 

May your sewing week be off to a good start.

:-) 



2 comments:

Sherry said...

So sorry to hear you have been ill, hope you are on the mend to creating all your beautiful quilting projects with your little helpers

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! I hope you are feeling a bit better today. That's no fun anytime, but especially when the Spring weather is hinting at sticking around. I actually have my window open at work for the second day in a row! Of course tomorrow there are blizzard warnings but we enjoy one day at a time. I hope you got your machine back and will be able to enjoy it again soon! ~smile~ Roseanne