Saturday, April 27, 2019

Saturday is Scrappy Happy Day



This is my take of Block 15 for the



Blocks may also be found and posted
 Here on their Facebook Site

Although aqua month at the 

grab button for SoScrappy


is coming to a close,
my scrap stash of aqua fabric is low.


Sew I did some retail therapy at my local quilt shop this week
and came home with this nifty stack of aqua fat quarters.
It was fun to search their shelves looking for aqua.
The third fabric up from the bottom is my idea of a true aqua.


Maestro was showing the aqua fabric love.

Looking forward to a new month of fabric color adventures.

The hubs and I are going to a nearby quilt guild show, the


This guild always has a nice show of quilts.
If you are in the area tomorrow, 
it is well worth a stop and see.

Happy Scrappy Saturday!


7 comments:

LA Paylor said...

I like your block of the week's fabrics! And apparently you had a Stash-Enhancing-Xperience lol... good choices. Aqua is such a pretty color with lots of other colors. Hmmm maybe I need an aqua purchase too. LeeAnna

Julierose said...

Loving that multi-colored polka dotted fabric against the aquas...nice work hugs, Julierose

Cathy said...

Your lovely fabric purchase (😍😍) sure made some cute blocks!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Love your aqua geese, especially with that polka dot background! Stash enhancing is so much fun - you found some pretty ones, too. Enjoy the quilt show!

Suze said...

Have fun at the quilt show!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Enjoy the show AND your new AQUA fabrics, too!!

Susie H said...

Pretty flying geese but then again I'm a bit partial to polka dots!