Thursday, March 9, 2023

I Like Thursday # 158 ~ My Dream Space


To create, 

all I need is a place for me and my sewing machine

 and my quilty kitties ...

... to sew ...

... to quilt...

...  a comfy chair to sit and stich ...


... and bind my quilts ...


... thread and yarn ...

... a place to store my fabric and supplies ...


... flowers in my window boxes ... 


... and there is joy and creative wonder in my life.

LeeAnna has asked us to share our thoughts of our "sewing dream space."


I have all I need. 




6 comments:

Angela said...

Your storage area looks fabulous!

Gretchen Weaver said...

Lovely sewing space, happy stitching!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! You sure have a wonderful setup for your sewing and quilting room. I love the view out your windows, and your quilting supervisors are so sweet. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

PaintedThread said...

I love all your kitties. How helpful are your little helpers? LOL

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Beautiful photos of your lovely space including those furry helpers too.

Miaismine said...

What a pretty sewing space! I love your organizer that sits right under your machine! And kitties to hep you with your projects! Yes, a comfy chair to stitch in is nice - beautiful pillow! Such colorful fabric storage! It made me smile...
Your longarm quilting is lovely! And flowers to inspire you! Thank you for sharing!