Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Pat's Gems WIP

Pat's Gems
top without the outer borders
on my Design Wall today.
The top is together for the wonderful new pattern
that I am fortunate to be testing for my good friend,
 
 
For a picture of her pretty top and more info on the release of this new pattern, which will be available free for a short time starting this Saturday, click on the link above or Here.
 
Thanks, Dorian, for sharing you lovely new pattern!
 
I am going to enjoy my top a day or two while
I decide about the adding the borders. 

I am linking up today with all the lovely quiltiness at




Linky Tuesday @ Freemotion by the River

and

Fresh Poppy Design

Fabric Tuesday @ Quilt Story
Have a happy quilty day!
 
:)
 

2 comments:

Dorian said...

Your top is so beautiful Pat! Thank you for testing this for me :)

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful quilt Pat, can't wait to see if you decide on borders or not. Either way will be neat! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday