Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Frosty Fun on a Hot Summer Day



Four Blocks Done!


My Jelly Snowflake blocks are looking cool and frosty.

For this new project, I am using 


It is a hot and sunny day here, so I started my day enjoying the sunshine and flowers
 in my windowboxes though the glass of my sewing corner window.


When I turned on the iron, my sewing corner really got warm,
so I moved my pattern board over by my machine 
and turned on the air conditioner.








The four blocks for Step 1 are done.
Time to move on to Step 2.

What are you sewing today?

Hope your day is happy and safe.

<3 

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Those Fairy Frosts are perfect for this quilt! I'm working on my Dear Jane, which is blue and white like your quilt.

Dorian said...

Perfect fabrics for the snowflakes Pat! It's looking good.