Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Looking Forward to a Fabulous Fall


Fabrics for a new Fabulous Fall Project.
Only the pumpkin fabric is new.

The others are "Last Bloom" from a project started Here

I love fall fabrics and Sandy Gervais designs and colors
so I had to buy a bit of her new one ...




 I found my fabric at 



I really want to get a panel, too, before they are all gone.

I bought the following pattern directly from the designer ... 




I loved this pattern when I saw it somewhere online.
I plan to make this for next year, a block at a time, 
using mostly fabrics from my stash.

I also want to use my stash to make the following quilt...



This wonderful quilt is a Free Tutorial!
Click on the Link to go to 




Are you planning to sew something for fall this year?

Would love to see you projects.

Today is is cooler and for the first time, I feel that fall may be on the way.

Looking Forward to a Thankful and Fabulous Fall.



4 comments:

Patti said...

Thanks for sharing your gingham quilt pattern find! It is charming. And you have a good selection of fall fabrics to work with! I haven't settled on a fall project yet.

Danette said...

Ok, now you have made me decide to purchase another pattern! I love Fabulous Fall Block of the Month! I had seen the gingham quilt, also, and that one would be fantastic to use leftover squares. I have already sewn a Fall table runner (quilt top). I'm in the mood for Fall projects, too.

sue s said...

I have fall fabric for new placemats that I will be starting soon. Last year I made pumpkin and turkey placemats so these will slide right in there with the rest. That collection you show is lovely!

Dorian said...

I love the turquise color in this line! So pretty. Sandy always has lovely fabrics. Have fun with them!