Sunday, August 9, 2020

Hazy and Lazy Slow Stitching Sunday


Another nice day of slow stitching on my covered deck;
another embroidered leaf almost done.

It is hot and hazy and I am feeling lazy
but I am slowly stitching.


There are 64 background squares in this Schnibbles quilt top
completed Here in August, 2012. 
I have been slowly embroidering free form leaves since then.



Every year I take it out in August and add a few more leaves.
Then I get distracted by other projects or the weather turns to winter
and I put it away for another year.
Some year I will finish the embroidery and then quilt it.
I am hoping it will be this year.

I am getting very distracted by this wonderful new slow stitch along that I found last week...



There is a new free pattern every Sunday!

Join this Spellbinding Sew-A-Long Group Here

Click on the link above for Group Info and the link to the Week 1 Pattern.


I have printed 


and am still choosing fabrics, some from my stash and some new to me.


 has also generously offered a  free
with lots of tips and tricks
and a  free
for more slow stitching fun.


Linking up today with the lovely stitching
@

Slow Sunday Stitching

Slow Sunday Stitching @ Kathy's Quilts

Happy Slow Stitching Sunday! 



1 comment:

Kim said...

Some lazy summery stitching does sound like the perfect way to spend your day. Your quilt you are working on is pretty.