Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sewcialites QAL ~ Coming in September


My Preliminary Fabric Selection 
for a new free quilt along coming in September:




@




This is the design and setting.

I am planning to sew the largest size.

Also, I may use my scraps to make the smallest blocks and a matching pillow.


The black and white print is my planned background fabric.
I will be adding solid white fabric in some blocks, as I think needed.


Or you may sew from your stash, as I am planning
or 




There is a fun group gathering at 

... and another sharing place on Instagram:

Hope to see you sewing along! 


I have been working in my sewing and quilting place to reorganize.
I have bought these nice plastic bins to store my projects
I bought these at Target and replacing my old fabric bins,
which my quilty kitties have shredded as scratching posts.
My kittes have plenty of real scratching posts and such
but cats will be cats ... and I love my kitties.

Happy sewing!  

1 comment:

Susie said...

This looks like so much fun. Only wish I had some time to join in. We are back in lockdown here in Melbourne Australia but I still don't have any more time (I'm fortunate to still have a job and homeschooling with three children is tiresome. hehe). I'll look forward to seeing this one come alive.