Sunday, August 2, 2020

Slow Stitching Sunday


Sunday ended with some slow stitching for me and my quilty kitty helper.


We were sewing the binding to the back of my large Christmas Cushion Cover 


Kitty and I added snaps to close the envelope backing to my cushion cover.


If you are interested in how to make this type of cushion closure,
click below for my complete tutorial:


Here is the back of my finished cushion cover.
I like to make covers for my sofa toss pillows 
to update them for the season
rather than store them in my limited closet space.


Here is the front on my large cushion cover.
It is made with a strip from the tree skirt panel and end of my swap fabric
and extra binding from the quilt. 

It is made from the scraps for my 


I love using up scraps before I clean up my happy  sewing place 
to get ready for the next project. 

:-) 




No comments: