Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Stitch Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 14

 


Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 14

I have been sewing and stitching

even though I have not been blogging. 


Here are my blocks for the week for the

Moda Blockheads 4 Quilt Along


Here is my large block for the week.

This block is called Cooee by Jenelle Kent @ Pieces to Treasure

It looks like a variation of a Churn Dash Block to me.

In her sample block she used striped fabrics and I really liked the look of the blocks with the stripes. 

 So I found some striped fabrics in my stash to add to me pink and gray quilt. 

I am considering making a quilt in this block in different fabrics.

BH 4 ~ Block 2 ~ Instructions Here



I also made a smaller version of the block. 

I am not sure where I am going with these blocks in terms of layout.

I am just having fun seeing all the blocks and sewing along.


What are you sewing or stitching this week?

Please share.

I always enjoy the beautiful inspiration in the links.

Thank you for sharing your work with me.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I really like your blocks, so cute! I'm not even downloading the patterns for Blockheads 4. I'm rather overwhelmed with all the free patterns I've saved over the years. I've stopped saving them for now. Happy stitching!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Neat blocks, regular and mini size!!!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Such sweet blocks, Pat. It does look like a Churn Dash variation. Thank you for hosting the link party.

Linda said...

What pretty blocks! I really like that pattern, I've downloaded it. It really would make a pretty quilt.
I keep trying to get a post together to add to your party, but I'm not doing much in the sewing room. :(