Friday, April 8, 2022

Squares Sampler Crochet Progress

 


Five Setting Strips Done!

I have been making progress on the pieces for my ...


My fifth setting strip is in this fun

Mesh and Bobble Stitch Pattern @ Daisy Farm Crafts

There is a 

Mesh and Bobble Stitch DFC Video Tutorial Here

I made my own variation of the sample stitch using my yarn colors

to the size needed for my setting strips. 

After completing the needed fifth setting stripe ... 


I then went back to figure out how to set my small granny squares

 into similar size setting strips.


To do this, I am bordering my granny squares in single crochet in my light gray yarn and then sewing them together and bordering the rectangle in single crochet to get the right size.


I have a few more squares to border and sat into strips

which I hope to have done soon.

Then I will be ready to set my layout and sew my squares together.

My weekend plans are to sit and crochet where and when I can.


What are your stitching plans for this weekend? 

May you have a good one!



3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I can't wait to see all the blocks sewn together. This afghan is going to be so pretty, happy stitching!

Dorian said...

That's going to be such a fun afghan when done! Your setting blocks are looking good. Have a lovely day.

Linda said...

Your pink and gray is just such a great combo, and you are really flying along with your blocks!